Authors & Acknowledgements¶
Tabbycat was authored by Qi-Shan Lim for Auckland Australs 2010. The current active maintainers are:
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any suggestions, expressions of interest or generally anything relating to Tabbycat.
- Étienne Beaulé has contributed many features, fixes, and suggestions across many aspects of Tabbycat.
- Thevesh Theva contributed the algorithm for calculating the liveness of teams within a particular break category.
- Viran Weerasekera contributed the statistical tests used to estimate the degree to which a motion’s results and vetoes are balanced.
- Viran Weerasekera, Valerie Tierney, Molly Dale, Madeline Schultz, and Vail Bromberger contributed to the “Tournament Logistics” section of our documentation.
- Thanks to the Western Australian Debating League for sponsoring various features related to organising division-based tournaments and round-robin based draw methods.